Pageviews last month

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A plan

I'm writing again, which feels good, except the madness of trying to write in the corner of a room that usually has two children under 4 years old in it. That is why I am looking for a way to justify the expense of a laptop so I can take my thoughts elsewhere and get away from the kind of yelling that is only heard from a one year old and a antagonistic older brother.

My intention is to put the work up on a blog (maybe here) as I write it as an incentive to finish it, and also as a kind of experiment to see if I can make it viral. At any rate, I will certainly post more here about it whenever I figure out exactly what I'm doing.

And, while you are here on the internet, why not check out the other stuff I'm writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment